NieR Replicant guide for weapons in the new NieR Replicant for PS4, Xbox One and PC are far more important than you might imagine. It doesn’t just allow you to get stronger and deal more damage to your enemies – it’s an integral part of the storyline. If you want to see everything that the game has, you will need to find all 30 types of weapons.
You will need them to get the last two endings of the game. NieR Replicant guide for Weapons appear in the order that we will give below, and some types are available only in the first or only in the second part. Therefore, before moving on to part 2, collect all possible weapons. The very end of the first part is the Haunted Manor location, so before you go there, try to buy all the weapons in stores and complete all possible side quests.
WHERE ARE ALL THE WEAPONS
In total, 30 types of weapons can be bought or found in NieR Replicant guide for weapons . To earn endings C and D, you need all three tens. Therefore, if you are lost and cannot find another weapon to get to the real final boss, we have compiled for you a complete list of places where you need to look for it.
There are three types of weapons in the game – one-handed, two-handed and spears. Here’s where you can find them.
- Nameless Blade : Your default starting weapon, don’t miss it!
- Lily-Leaf Sword : Sold at the Village forge for 2,400 gold.
- Nirvana Dagger : Found in the Lost Shrine. Look for a chest on the walkway on the way to the outer staircase.
- Moonrise : reward for rescuing guards from the Southern Plains. This event is part of the plot, and you won’t miss it.
- Rebirth : Award from the Prince of Facade. Also part of the plot.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw : Sold at the Facade forge for 8400 gold.
- Blade of Treachery : Found in Haunted Manor. Look for a chest right in front of the boss.
- Beastbain : Sold at the Village forge for 16,800 gold.
- Faith : Award from the Mayor of Forest of Myth. Another plot event not to be missed.
- Ancient Overlord : Another reward from the Prince of Facade. Also a storyline event.
- Phoenix Dagger : Sold at the Seafront forge for 31,200 gold.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper : Reward for completing the “A Bridge in Peril” side quest.
- Side quest in the second part. Defeat the Shade on the bridge in the Southern Plains.
- Iron Pipe : Reward for completing the side quest “The Magical Stone”.
- Talk to the NPC near the Forest of Myth entrance. Find Popolla for further clues.
- Kusanagi : given at the beginning of the second part. It is impossible to miss.
- Ax of Beheading : Sold at the Village Forge for 19,200 gold.
- Fang of the Twins : Found in Haunted Manor. Look for a chest at level 1 of the lab.
- Vile Ax : Sold at the Seafront Forge for 21,600 gold.
- Beastlord : Found in Lost Shrine, Revisited. Look for the chest before the boss fight.
- Iron Will : A reward from Gideon. It is impossible to miss.
- Sword for phoenix : is located in the castle Shadowlord’s Castle. The chest is in the bird room .
- Labyrinth’s Song : Reward for completing the “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings” side quest.
- To start the quest, talk to the Facade leader.
- Transience : given at the beginning of the second part. It is impossible to miss.
- Spear of the Usurper : Sold at the Seafront Forge for 21,600 gold.
- Devil Queen : Found in Lost Shrine, Revisited. Look for a chest near the foundation.
- Sunrise : Sold at Aerie Forge, Revisited for 21,600 gold.
- Beastcurse : Found in Junk Heap, Revisited. There is a chest right in front of the boss.
- Captain’s Holy Spear : Sold at Facade, Revisited for 30,000 gold.
- Dragoon Lance : Found in Shadowlord’s Castle. Look for a chest at the bottom of the spiral staircase.
- Phoenix Spear : Sold at Facade, Revisited for 32,400 gold.
- Labyrinth’s Shout : Reward for completing the “The Damaged Map” side quest.
- To start the quest, talk to the blacksmith in the Village location.